Friday, January 22, 2010

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

One net-friend said:” I think you have some problem with yourself, you are pretend that you are a nice lady, and actually you are too old to act like that, who care about it, you know nowadays that only bad girls can get good men, but you are pretend to be good girl, why hire your devil mind to other person while you are really are.”
“What do you mean by that?” I am quite confused.
“You act like a nice lady in everything, like good cooking, good acting, good listening, etc, why you don’t do something bad and devil actions.”
“That may hurt people.” I said.
Some friends always tell me that maybe I need not to be that good, maybe some girls can get what they want by not good action. Like the girls that keep relationship with some boys at the same time and get what they want from different boys, they hurt them but they feel all right. Some girls try bad mean to threaten boys so they keep relationship with them, and then get what they look for. Like one example, one of her friend tried to marry to one engineer, which from a rich family. His parents don’t like her, but she slept with that boy and has one baby, so finally they forced to accept her to be their daughter-in-law.
The one that not so mature in complicated relationship that only calculate by others, like my bad experience that I was cheated by one bad guys years ago, finally I got up and go on with my new life. I hate to recall that bad memory and wish it never happen.
But is that world really go that way that bad people get more?

No comments:

Post a Comment