Friday, January 22, 2010

My Love story

I was a common college student before, and I had a very good boyfriend, with slender shape, pale skin but handson feature.We love each other very much, and we sticked together everyday in oother's admiring eyes.At that time days went on fastly.
Our intimacy lasted until we both graduated from the university. At the end of the last happy days, our relationship was over.Things started with my betraying of our relationship.
I was hired by a electronic private company, my job was to assist my manager to follow up the manufactorying issues.He was a short man, to be honest, ugly. But I was attracted by has mysterious charm. He was strong,ambitious, and overwhelming.I was totally infatuated in the previous stage of love. I said good bye to my previous boyfriend, and devoted all my time, life and energy to chase the new love. But he disliked me, in his opinion I was just a little girl, kind of ,stupid. I realised this, but I couldn't get rid of the love I had given to him even if there was no return.I lost the capacity to work as his underlying, because of the emotion I had to him. So I quited after a period.
I was stuck in severe pain in my heart. The unbearable miss of him gnaws me everyday every minute.I got a new job in foxconn, as a purchaser. And here I knew a new manager. I hated this new manager because he was girly, I put all my time and energy into my job , and did very well at the begining.But the lovelorn life still disturbed me. Finally he came to find me. We had relationship that night. He didn't really get into my body, as he said he never wanted to hurt me. That's the life, I thinked. Things were bit better after his visit. I had an lover, and I wasn't pure little girl anymore. I had experienced a lot and I was much more sophisicated.
I forgot him quickly. Because I began a new love. Not long the new manager displayed his unique charm which conquered me a lot. I began to fall in love the new manager gradually.But he has married, and had kept a 11 year old boy. I couldn't stay here and concentrated on my job because of my new love. So I made mistakes. That wasn't tolerated in this so strict enironment. I was kicked out .
4 years have been past since my graduation, now I get nothing. I waste my precious time on so ridiculous relationship, with those who have family. Now I get back to Chengdu, and find a stable job here. I hope I will win a good marrige and perfomance in my job.
And I want to caution those who want to play the dangerous games, stop being embroiled with those who have families, that will bring you huge pain and trouble. You will waste your time on it, and you will mess all of your life. like me. But I am still young, I have the chance to refresh my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment