Friday, January 22, 2010

The truth

To be honest, you sound like all you care about is yourself, as long as you can gain from a situation. I didn't read one word about love, as there was nothing written about regard for others. Only me me me me, and if it feels good to me, forget others, they are expendable. You also appear ready to Sell yourself to those offering position, and material gain in some way. Nothing about personal character and personal worth, all about status, self servitude and self indulgement. The fact you repeatedly pursued those in relationships with others, dumped the first bf you had because of the things mentioned.............anything attractive about u as a person yet?

The fact you feel hurt..............well, because things didnt go Your way. I wonder if you considered your first bf who you left because someone bought the for sale price tag around your neck, not to mention the managers wife. If you did think about it, certainly u didnt care very much what the feelings are of others.

Love, but you dont sound loveable. I bet you dont even love you, acting like a wild uncontrollable animal. Maybe you will change, but your personality needs alot of it. If you dont, you have the same heart of cruel intentions. Maybe you will find someone of your own standard, and feel the love of your hearts desire with someone LIKE YOUSELF

Your love story should change to, our conquest. If you wanr different feelings, be different and attract your like, or repeat the same in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment