Thursday, April 8, 2010

Construction Group


In March, 2009, I joined in an International Construction Group Co.,Ltd, taking the place of translating manager, Marketing manager and Vice-General cheap ralph lauren polo shirts Manager successively in charge of translation, operation of hair straighteners international projects and buildup of computerization of project management. As a leader, I visited some countries for business development, marketing research and establishment of foreign Lacoste Polo branches. Leaders and colleagues sang high praise for me for my insincerity and achievements.

I received a job from Swiss STS Industrie ralph lauren polo shirts (Beijing), taking the place of sales manager and translator. My duty was to search for domestic and foreign customers, conduct marketing research, translate materials and solve different problems from Lacoste Polo Shirts customers. In addition, I accompanied Swiss director frequently to attend different exhibitions and to exchange technical issues and negotiate with Chinese customers. My successful sales are including but not limited to Guizhou Space Applicance Co.,Ltd, Zhengzhou discount wedding dresses Aerospace Electronic Technology Co.,Ltd and G & A Technologies Co.,Ltd. More than 10years working experiences in popular JV company; My English is excellent, both in written and Lacoste Polo spoken; familia with relavant regulations; good at communication and be able to solve serious complaints; be able to organise activities in order to strengthen the relationship between the customer and property company/devolper; be able to offer good training to the new comers; I am stable and be able to handle even under heavy stress.
http://www.anitkabir.info/
http://forums.railpictures.net/
http://www.m4carbine.net/